Juice 3.7.0 Release Candidate 3 Style

Juice 3.7.0 RC3

This is an update to the Beta 5 style i released, it has a lot of bug fixes and all templates are 3.7.0 RC3 compatible.

This skin has not been ported over by vBStyles, i done it personally so vBTeam is getting it before the developers or customers lol

It's 100% Valid HTML & CSS and ported all the new functions such as Tags, Tag Searching, CSS Profiles, Ad Management etc to in to the style.

I have tested it extensively but due to the millions of features in vBulletin there may be something not 100% so if you find something let me know but it "should" be perfect.

Fixed:

* Quicklinks
* UserCP Links
* Supports Postbit and Postbit Legacy
* Who's Online
* Thread Tagging & Editing
* Delete Posts as Spam
* Polls
* Many Others

Demo:

_http://www.vbstyles.com/demo/index.php?styleid=34

ScreenShots & Download

Note: If you are running my previous release, just upload and overwrite the juice.xml file using Upload/Download Styles in your admin CP.

Also you may need to upload the tag.png image to your /images/juice/misc/ directory if you are upgrading from the Beta 5 version.

NAZIA

sweety said:
Note: If you are running my previous release, just upload and overwrite the juice.xml file using Upload/Download Styles in your admin CP.

Also you may need to upload the tag.png image to your /images/juice/misc/ directory if you are upgrading from the Beta 5 version.

Hay guys..
Here is the XML file for 3.7.CR3
You can use only this file if you have already installed this skin for beta5

ganesh177

i am using rc3. And after hiting mark up validation i get this.
This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: Failed validation, 15 Errors

Is it the issue to bother ?

ganesh177 said:
i am using rc3. And after hiting mark up validation i get this.
This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: Failed validation, 15 Errors

Is it the issue to bother ?

It must be your board, uploaded to a default install of 3.7 RC3 it's 100% Valid XHTML and CSS. Not all plugins/hacks are coded correctly and they can make a perfectly validated board show errors.

What are the errors you are getting?