JSP Include in your XSL

wxdqz

I know this is not the best way to do this, but this is how I am being asked to do this
I just wanted to get that out of the way first.

I am working on a very complicated website that is written in JSP and we are converting and updating it to use XML. I am not a Java Programmer, but I can get myself by.

What I want/Need to do is to have my XSL page pass out a Javascript so it can include a page. The reason behind this is when the page loads, if you are "logged in the page will display the billing information on a product, but if you are not logged in, it will only show you a preview of the item and ask you to log in. The XSL page can determine if you are logged in and works correctly.

The Problem
We would like the page to display the log in page under the product preiview instead of just asking you log in with a link to the login page. I looked online and found that you should be able to do this by this code:
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<jsp:include page="/AccountService/login.jsp" />]]></xsl:text>
When the page renders, nothing happens but if you look at the code, the code comes through,but it is just not proccessed.
Is this acheiveable this way.

I would rather have the page display two different XSl files depending on if you are logged in or not, but the head programmer doesn't want to have multiple XSL files that are so similar.

Back