jquery Contact Form and getting an email with message-text

sonnyt0000

I made a contact form based on this tutorial but I can't get this one to work.When I hit the submit button, nothing happens (it seems like the page is being refreshed or on my live website it returns to the index.html) and I don't get an email and no response.I want to get an email containing the content of the form that the user filled out.This is the ajaxSubmit.php:\[code\]<?php$name = $_POST['name']; // contain name of person$email = $_POST['email']; // Email address of sender $web = $_POST['web']; // Your website URL$body = $_POST['text']; // Your message $receiver = "[email protected]" ; // hardcorde your email address here - This is the email address that all your feedbacks will be sent to if (!empty($name) & !empty($email) && !empty($body)) {$body = "Name:{$name}\n\nWebsite :{$web}\n\nComments:{$body}";$send = mail($receiver, 'Contact Form Submission', $body, "From: {$email}");if ($send) { echo 'true'; //if everything is ok,always return true , else ajax submission won't work}}?>\[/code\][email protected] is just a placeholder here for my regular email adress, of course.FIDDLE with html, js and css.What am I doing wrong?