Joomla-Vbulletin Bridge

Timon

Warning: main(/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /pluginpixel/jvb_finit.php on line 16

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration.php' (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/shadow12/public_html/forum/pluginpixel/jvb_finit.php on line 16

i receive this error plz help

bluescorpion

configuration.php is the joomla configuration file. You need to find out where it is and fix the installation so that it can find it.

rlillard

Timon said:
Warning: main(/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /pluginpixel/jvb_finit.php on line 16

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration.php' (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/shadow12/public_html/forum/pluginpixel/jvb_finit.php on line 16

i receive this error plz help

You need to open jvb_fconfig.php and look at $jRootPath =
You need to have the full path here. It should start with home and not public_html. I had this same problem. If this isn't correct it can't find your configuration.php file. I hope this helps!!!

j0nty07

For those who are not aware the bbpixel bridge on this thread is for Joomla 1.014 and vb 3.6.8, it may work with later versions or both joomla & vb, but I don't actually know because I stopped using the bridge from bbpixel, even though I have a paid account with them. (oops).

Anyway, for those using joomla 1.5 and the vb 3.7 and 3.8 try this one.
The only problem I have actually encountered is when I attemped a Re-sync, of joomla to VB, it screwed things up, thankfully I'd done a bkup. So now, I don't use the Re-sync. Remember bkup, bkup, bkup both J & VB.