jimport not working in Joomla 1.5

ellamouse

I have downloaded some sample code for openId in Joomla 1.5. I am learning as I go with this Joomla thing and re-learning some PHP things. So I'm basically terribly new to this entire Content Manager world. I am trying to make a little plug-in for authentication with openid but it seems to be just wrong.I have successfully debugged the project in eclipse and found that the error comes from my jimport.\[code\]class plgAuthenticationOpenId extends JPlugin{ /** * OpenId Atributes. */ private static $attribute; private static $proxyHost; private static $proxyPort; private static $proxyUser; private static $proxyPassword; private static $appId; private static $appPassword;function plgAuthenticationOpenId(& $subject, $config){ parent::__construct($subject, $config); plgAuthenticationOpenId::$appId=$this->params->get('userKey', ''); plgAuthenticationOpenId::$appPassword = $this->params->get('apiKey', ''); define('Auth_OpenID_RAND_SOURCE', null); jimport('openid.consumer'); jimport('openid.Auth.OpenID.AX'); //Basic Attributes plgAuthenticationOpenId::$attribute = array(); //more code messing with plgAuthenticationOpenId [...]\[/code\]I have tried to put the library in the php include path, put it in the PEAR path, I have tried the required_once (it brakes there instead of in the jimport), I have tried to jimport the whole path and tried to use include directly. I have also defined the directory separator and the JPATH_BASE. Nothing seems to work.I think this should have a very easy solution, as I have copy/pasted the code (not created it myself) and is a simple jimport. But nevertheless I

Back