Javascript Tutorial By Yours Truly

liunx

I made a post a while back to bring attention to jQuery, a javascript library that makes it really easy to perform some pretty advanced javascript magic.<br /><br />I've started a tutorial called "15 Days of jQuery" where I'll give 15 real-world uses for jQuery, rewrite some popular code on the web, and hopefully demonstrate that jQuery is a useful tool for almost every skill level - something that other libraries really can't say.<br /><br />h*tp://15daysofjquery.com<br /><br />Some of the topics to be covered:<br /><br />Speeding up the window.onload (tutorial finished)<br />Striping your tables (tutorial finished)<br />Camouflaging affiliate links automatically (tutorial finished)<br /><br />To come:<br /><br />Edit in Place the jQuery Way<br />Wrap It Up - Lazy Man's HTML Automation<br />Safer Contact Forms Without CAPTCHA's<br />Safer Mailto Links<br />Quick and Dirty AJAX<br />Multiple File Upload Magic<br />Stylesheet Switcheroo<br />DraggablesDroppables And Selectables... Oh My<br /><br />And a few others I have yet to decide on.<br /><br />I hope you enjoy the tutorials.<br /><br /><br />PS - If anyone has a digg account, I'd love to get a submission to digg.<!--content-->

Back