its me again, how do u add margins to a table cell (without cellpadding)

liunx

i wonder if anybody can help me with this.<br />
im still doing my tables, now who would have ever guessed that they are the most troublesome thing in the whole wide world. *sigh*<br />
anyway i want to still add some text in my table cell. the problem is that the text starts right of at the border of the cell leaving no margin at the left side. how do u add margins on the sides? i dont want to use cellpadding, it messes eveything up! and besides u might have text with bullet points within the text which means u need different margins for these two types of text right.<br />
how do u do that?<br />
thanks!<!--content-->&nbsp; cannot be the solution right, something more straightforward, there must be a way!<!--content-->i mean "&nbsp;" cannot be the solution right, there gotta be something more straightforward!<!--content-->i hope i can finally be able to print this on screen!!!!!!!!<br />
<br />
THIS<br />
<br />
\&nbsp;<!--content-->ok, i guess ur having fun now... i mean the empty thing : nbsp; with & in front of it! aaaggghhh<!--content-->you mean this &nbsp; ;)<br />
<br />
you could use that or you could use cellspacing or cellpading. either way you will need somthing that will effect the whole table. you could use a style sheet and add margins: 10px; and ue it for the tabel but then it is like using cellspacing.<!--content-->

Back