Is there a way to post a website on to the internet free using HTML?

liunx

I was wondering if there was a way to publish a website for free using html. U see, i just made a simple site with a few of my flash animations in it, i want my friends and whoever else wants to, to be able to view these sites on the internet. <br />
<br />
Note: I cant remember but i think a few years ago aol let u have a site for free didnt they? Does anyone know?<!--content-->Do a search for free web hosting. However, most free hosts have a zillion pop up ads on your site.<!--content-->I have tried doing that, but they all seem to have there own editors. I want to be able to edit my sites using HTML. Do u know any sites like this?<!--content-->Geocities will let you upload the files on your computer. I don't think they let you ftp but you can log into your panel and upload files from there.<!--content-->www.web1000.com<br />
<br />
Free host. No ads, no banners. FTP upload.<!--content-->www.freewebs.com free web hosting, no ads, no ftp, their own html editor, easy upload<br />
<br />
i wouldnt reccomend using geocities, they have ads and pop-ups and they are a very basic place to host a site.<br />
<br />
just had a look at the web1000 site and that dosent look too bad either.<!--content-->

Back