Is there a code or script for this?

liunx

I am wondering if there is a code or script that you can embed or type into your html documents that will prevent page viewers/users from simply copying and pasting content from your website?!<br />
<br />
If there is such a thing, does anyone have any info on where i can learn more about applyin this to my site? Basically, i don't want someone to simply cut and paste information from my web page. Thanks. :D<!--content-->basically, there is really no way to stop people from taking stuffs from your site.<br />
If you use server side scriptings, the web server will process the script first then send back the pure HTML, maybe it can protect some codes...:mad:<!--content-->the browser will always get regular html. the source will always be freely available. when you view a web page, you have just Download <!--more-->ed every single thing on that page, whether you realize it or not. consider all content to be pre-stolen.<br />
<br />
you can make it slightly harder, but is it really worth the effort and headache?<br />
<br />
always include a copyright statement, and if you see any content being stolen (better make sure your content is original, i.e. 100% yours), then you always have legal recourse. no guarantees, but usually letters from attorneys are effective enough.<!--content-->yeh like transmothra said there is allways a way for them to get it, you can make it harder for the user by disabling Right Mouse Button. Least that will stop just the average person form doing it :P<br />
<br />
Here is the script to do that just incase you wanted it.<br />
Simply add the code to the <BODY> section of your web page <br />
<br />
<br />
<script language=JavaScript><br />
<!--<br />
<br />
var message="";<br />
///////////////////////////////////<br />
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}<br />
function clickNS(e) {if <br />