Is the war room suitable for beginners?.

originalll

Hi, I must say I am glad I joined this forum. Can somebody explain the benefits of war room membership for a beginner?. Should a newbie try and get some online experience before joining?. definetely, yes. You'll get there much more than you'll get anywhere else, plus lots of free stuff. FOllow a wise strategy and you'll find there everything you may need. Hell Yeah. .I will save you a lot of money on inforamtion and only with the information of the war room you can make a income if you take action Ofcourse, yes. In War Room, you will get lots of useful strategies or tools for free which anywhere won't offer you. Warriors over there are so generous and professional on their areas and devote themselves to providing free and very precious recourses. I think, it is especial useful for newbies. Hi, I haven't been here in ages and although i ran through the "faq's", I still can't quite figure out the posting rules. Tried to send a message to one member who was offering a WSO, but was unable to, due lack of posts. Can someone shed a little light as to why I need 50 posts to send a message to a member? Thanks in advance for your help. Than Hi, I haven't been here in ages and although i ran through the "faq's", I still can't quite figure out the posting rules. Tried to send a message to one member who was offering a WSO, but was unable to, due lack of posts. Can someone shed a little light as to why I need 50 posts to send a message to a member? Thanks in advance for your help. Than You should join War Room right away! You may save lots of time and money by doing it. Lots of great stuff is shared there and you won't be dissapointed. Marian Hi, There is a lot of benefits to join warrior. All new members are Highly encouraged to get the warrior membership. It has a little pay of $37 and more benefits. like posting links, making signatures and posting ads and much more. Warrior does not facilitate these features and facilities to others who are not a member of warrior. Regards, It's totally worth it, but as a newbie I encourage you to stick with one business plan and not hop from idea to idea (you'll find lots in the war room) without finishing any of them. Just letting you know in advance that distraction and temptation are killers I have considered the War Room myself, but other that lots of 'its really great' type posts, I have yet to find out exactly what I would get for my money. 'Loads of stuff' is not really an answer, I don't like to spend money unless I actually know for sure. Quote: Quote: Absolutely,just don't get overwhelmed by all the free stuff. Be Careful, the War Room may Frustrate your plansMy conclusion: worth 37$, but I'd say try stick to your plan and don't try 309829034 things all at once. War Room = Must! There's lots of benefits. PM limitation lifted, tons of free information, ability to create a product and post it in the WSO forum. Just don't get overwhelmed by all the info. Make a plan and stick to it instead of getting sidetracked by everything you see. Quote: This perfect is very perfect for start.Key to success is read these thread at least daily Here is my two cents worth and why you should invest in the War Room: I see alot of guys putting their mail addies on as they do not have enough post to be able to PM, this is a security threat as you never know who is getting hold of your details.(War Room= being able to PM emmediatly) There are real "Guru's" that share their strategies and plans that really make money. You can offer a free report and build up your "Thanks" there to get more credability in the WF. You can download some products that is offered on the WSO section of the WF. Overall it's a must, I have been a member from the begining and would encourage you to do the same. And no Allen(WF owner) has not paid me to post this, its my honest opinion of this life saver called the Warrior Forum. Be Blessed and stay focussed. Hansie