Is one second refresh enough?

windows

Hey all!<br />
<br />
Just a quick question about refresh pages.<br />
<br />
I have a couple pages which just have simple refresh tags to go to other pages.<br />
<br />
Is one second enough? Would it be better to use 2 or 3 seconds?<br />
<br />
Of course I'd like the pages to refresh as quickly as possible, but I wonder if on possibly slower computers for whatever reason it's better to have a couple seconds for refresh. I know it might sound silly to some but I just want to make sure. I don't want the browser to get hung up on those refresh pages.<br />
<br />
Thanks for any insight!!<!--content-->I believe it will be just fine :)<!--content-->Do the refresh pages have any images on them? because if there are just a simple page with:<br />
<html><head><br />
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="1;URL=your-page.html"><br />
</head><body></body></html><br />
<br />
Then i would say just set it to zero and leave it.<br />
If they have to load any images or convey some important messgae, etc... then it might be a good idea to have it wait longer.<!--content-->Yeah, do you atcually want people to see anything on the page? if you do, then whats the URL and I'll tell u what I think u should set it to, if its just a plain page, then the time shouldnt really matter.<!--content-->Thanks all!<br />
<br />
I don't want anyone to see anything on that page, so I'll set the refresh to 1 or 0.<br />
<br />
Thanks again!<!--content-->Thats ok :D<br />
<br />
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a page I cant see, I must admit, that when there is something u cant see, it makes u really want to see it lol, oh well :) :eek: :confused: :O@ :mad:<!--content-->

Back