Is it possible to choose between two strings.xml files?

Skylord

I am currently working on an Android App, and have been for about six weeks. I just found out that it will also need to be run in a different language. All of my string resources are saved in the \[code\]strings.xml\[/code\] file. What I was wondering, was if I could make a separate file, something like \[code\]strings2.xml\[/code\], and depending on what the user chooses, the program will choose either \[code\]strings.xml or strings2.xml\[/code\] for all of the string references. This would be in my layout file, \[code\]main.xml\[/code\].\[code\]<Buttonandroid:id="@+id/more_parametersButton"android:layout_width="fill_parent"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="@string/more_parameters" />\[/code\]Then I would have 2 separate string files.strings.xml\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?><resources> <string name="more_parameters">More Parameters</string></resources>\[/code\]and strings2.xml\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?><resources> <string name="more_parameters">Mais Parametros</string></resources>\[/code\]It seems like this won't be possible, but if it is, I'd appreciate the info.

Back