is it going to effect

sapphire

is it safe to delete the zip or Rar files after installing the games from /arcade/tar folder?

i have installed so many games and now the space is the problem for me so tell me if i can remove these files ?and it wont effect the installed games?

if i remove the files the games sill be playable?

If you remove the files from your ftp it is my experience they will no longer work. If you want download one of the zips and save it to your computer. Then delete the zip see if it still works. If it does your good.. if it doesn't you might want to look into better hosting.

Scenekids

If you have already uploaded the .tar files on to the sever, then yes, you can delete the files from your computer.

sapphire

Na i want to ask as i uploaded to them from my computr to /tar folder in my server and clicked on installed from arcade install option , now the games are installled but my question is

After installing the Game in the arcade is it necesory to keep the zip file in the /tar folder to help the game run well or after clicking on installed the contents of zip file automatically extracted to some where in the arcade ?

is it safe to remove files from tar or zip, zip1 folder after installing game ?

sapphire

i think we can remove the zip or rar files nothing goes wrong with the games installed thanks boys and Gals ,Stop thinking about my Question asked in this thread and Answer other questions i asked in other section please