iPhorum - Based on the iPhone

kaB00M

I created this style to use for myself. Since I have no intentions on making this a commercial / paid skin I thought I'd share it with everyone
smile.gif

The .zip contains full installation instructions and all the files needed.

I have tested this on both Mac and PC and more importantly the iPhone. This is a very lightweight skin so it should be ideal for iPhone and mobile device users. It will also work as a standard browser skin.

You can view a live demo here
eXtremepixels demo and customers forum - vBulletin skins / IPB skins and phpBB skins

** edited **
The .zip now contains the Photoshop file used to create the skin. You will need the 04b_08 font. Here is a link to that font in case you don't have it.

Xexiu

I got a problem with this style..When a new user register, he redirects to User Panel, but he get this error:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

With the search button same problem. C

Can you tell me how to fix it?

thx

Xexiu

I don't get it Foxxy..I have all that things installed and I still get that error when searching forum and other stuff..:S.
You got another solution?
Thx