ionCube

Error 404

Its so expensive, because today, Ioncube is the MOST Secured Encoding Method in the whole world. It is nearly impossible to crack the Encoded code, but some people, managed to reverse the code, and then built a programs which could reverse the code for them. As there are only 4-5 (maybe more, but its unknown) programs that deIon php in the whole world, its pretty rare to find a service that can DeIon php for you.. Even IF you will find DeIoning service, it wont be cheap because somehow they need to make the money back which they spent on the program + they would like some profit too..
This is complicated.. But give it some time.. In a year or so, those DeIon programs will be found on every warez forum.. Just be patient... Thats all..

DON

Error 404 said:
Its so expensive, because today, Ioncube is the MOST Secured Encoding Method in the whole world. It is nearly impossible to crack the Encoded code, but some people, managed to reverse the code, and then built a programs which could reverse the code for them. As there are only 4-5 (maybe more, but its unknown) programs that deIon php in the whole world, its pretty rare to find a service that can DeIon php for you.. Even IF you will find DeIoning service, it wont be cheap because somehow they need to make the money back which they spent on the program + they would like some profit too..
This is complicated.. But give it some time.. In a year or so, those DeIon programs will be found on every warez forum.. Just be patient... Thats all..
True. It's a trend basically. When Zend came out 1st it was the same way. People had to pay for it etc... finally someone posted one and everyone could dezend.

The way I see it though, no de-ioncube will be out unless! a new encoding company comes out. Since everyone is using ioncube, I don't see anyone selling their de-ioncube script for free...

They charge a lot, because they CAN. It's like if I have 1 of a 1000 cars made in the world. I CAN charge w.e I want, because it's rare.

Same with de-ioncube. BTW, it's not very hard to reverse it. But you NEED to understand how it works and need the encoder etc... and possibly some inside tips. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can be reversed one way or another. It's just a matter of how to do it and where to start. And now people have figured it out.

However, ioncube is ALWAYS making updates too. So not all de-ioncube software will work and/or needs to be re-updated with changes. It's like a cat and mouse game.

dark_hunter

Its a fight between nullers and anti-nullers, its like man makes bullet then man makes bullet proof vest, then man makes armor piecing bullet. Every time it gets nulled and then they will make an update that will make it even harder to null. And so on and so on. it looks to me like things now days are gonna get harder to null.

DON

dark_hunter said:
Its a fight between nullers and anti-nullers, its like man makes bullet then man makes bullet proof vest, then man makes armor piecing bullet. Every time it gets nulled and then they will make an update that will make it even harder to null. And so on and so on. it looks to me like things now days are gonna get harder to null.
The problem is $$$. If devs charge less, more people are willing to pay. I'm not gonna pay $150 for vbseo... not even $100... maybe the lower 50-60...

No offense, but software has to be REASONABLE.... vbseo is an addon too, so I don't get WHY they ask for the same price as the software itself.

KrazyFire

Someone at DGT forum was making a decuber and said it work 96% and wil be releasing to nullers in the summer but now DGT forum is down ;(

dark_hunter

KrazyFire said:
Someone at DGT forum was making a decuber and said it work 96% and wil be releasing to nullers in the summer but now DGT forum is down ;(
They have been down for ages, they need to get thier finger out of thier **** and hurry up and get back up. :|

DON

KrazyFire said:

Yeah, but looks like they haven't updated. IT SHOULD be done by now, since they were @ 60% and it's been one month now, so they should be almost done.

KillaStaff said:
Decode4u

1 dollars for each php file decoded (ioncube)

i think it's not expensive

really? I thought they had it for $5? where does it show $1?

dark_hunter said:
They have been down for ages, they need to get thier finger out of thier **** and hurry up and get back up. :|

FInally back up, go check :p