Interface cutting up trouble!

windows

yeh i had an interface craeted in photoshop and I have coem to cut it up basically there are four parts a top graphic two bars one at each side of page with nav on and the middle section with the page content.<br />
Basically i want the first three parts to stay static but the middle section to move /\ and \/ depending on the content in the middle. Alas when content is added the bits just breka up and mvoe down the page with the middle section I think this is to do with the table its cut up in. I ened to finish this asap so your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.<!--content-->your only choice... frames<br />
<br />
1 on top and 3 columns on the bottom. one to the left, one in the middle, one on the right.<!--content-->bah seriously that the only option :( frames suck to be honest too much haslle then their worth.<br />
ok thanks for ur help all the same<!--content-->well you didn't leave much choice when you say this<br />
Basically i want the first three parts to stay static but the middle section to move /\ and \/ depending on the content in the middle.<br />
<br />
you could do a Iframe but NS won't run it.<!--content-->you are cross posting somedude, this question is also in the graphics forum, lets keep it all in one thread.<br />
<br />
thank you<br />
Kevin<!--content-->

Back