Interface builder storyboard compiler error when editing the xml file

miltonb

I manually add element in the storyboard file of my iPhone/iPad developement.
In fact, I copy views in storyboard for iPad and I compute the proportional sizes for iPhone (1024x768 to 480x320).
It works correctly but there is an error when adding a containing several imageviews on it: \[code\]*CompileStoryboard iboniaIphoneLGT/LGT_iphone.storyboard cd /Users/imac/Desktop/WORKSPACE setenv IBSC_MINIMUM_COMPATIBILITY_VERSION 5.1 setenv PATH "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin" setenv XCODE_DEVELOPER_USR_PATH /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/../Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/ibtool --errors --warnings --notices --output-format human-readable-text --compile /Users/imac/Desktop/WORKSPACE/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/LGT.app/LGT_iphone.storyboardc /Users/imac/Desktop/WORKSPACE/iboniaIphoneLGT/LGT_iphone.storyboard --sdk /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator5.1.sdkCommand /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/ibtool failed with exit code 255*\[/code\]The message is not explicit, what is the possible cause of this message???Reex

Back