Installing New Vb License

Boa

Hi guys, was hoping for a wee bit of help here.
Currently i am running vb on a leased license which is due to expire today.
My vb.com account was hacked along with a few other accounts and i could never get a reply to any of my e-mails to them, maybe because my e-mail account was also hacked and i was requesting that they send new details to the new e-mail.

Anyway, long story short lol.
Today i bought an owned license from vb.com using a different name, e-mail address and credit card(all legit) but i'm not quite sure how to go about installing it over the leased license.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Just realised that i've probably posted this in the wrong section. My apologies guys

ChopSuey

Boa said:
Hi guys, was hoping for a wee bit of help here.
Currently i am running vb on a leased license which is due to expire today.
My vb.com account was hacked along with a few other accounts and i could never get a reply to any of my e-mails to them, maybe because my e-mail account was also hacked and i was requesting that they send new details to the new e-mail.

Anyway, long story short lol.
Today i bought an owned license from vb.com using a different name, e-mail address and credit card(all legit) but i'm not quite sure how to go about installing it over the leased license.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Just realised that i've probably posted this in the wrong section. My apologies guys

http://www.vbteam.info/programming/...in-install-guide.html?highlight=Install+Guide

Boa

Just one more question guys. Should i be running this as an upgrade as i already have vbulletin installed. I only ask as it will be using a different license.

Sorry for being a noob and thanks in advance for any replies.

Boa said:
Just one more question guys. Should i be running this as an upgrade as i already have vbulletin installed. I only ask as it will be using a different license.

Sorry for being a noob and thanks in advance for any replies.

Good question, I would think you could just upgrade and be fine since you will be overwriting old files. Be sure to make a backup of your database first though. That way if it doesn't work for some reason, you can just do a new install and import your db.

Boa

Quick reply very much appreciated m8.

Edit: Upgrade done the trick. Thanks again for your help guys.