Installation Of Cgi Script

I read the posting from the person that also has an internal server error when trying to run a .PL script. I have checked the following:<br /><br />1) the script is there<br />2) I have the use #!/usr/local/bin/perl; at the top<br />3) I went to the control panel and attempted to set permissions. Each time I viewed them they were different. I would set all for execute and select change. When I went back in, they were not as I set them and came up different each time.<br /><br /><br />HELP!!!<!--content-->
I still get an Internal Server error, but the log says premature end of headers .... now what???<!--content-->
The path is /usr/bin/perl (from the CP, bottom left)<br /><br />and it may be easier to change permissions with an FTP program.<!--content-->
I changed the cgi path as you suggested (but got that setting out of the FAQ's page) I still get:<br /><br />Premature end of script headers:<!--content-->
IM me and I'll have a look. Premature end of script headers can be a variety of things.<!--content-->

Back