Insert and display non-english fonts in mysql

madly0011

I've an excel file with non-English characters in it. when i open the excel file, i get random English characters. But when i change the font to that language, i can read valid text.But the problem is, when i load the data from that excel file to mysql through php, i get only those random English characters. I'm not getting the language that i wanted in either mysql or php.I changed the character set to utf-8 in mysql and also used:\[code\]mysql_query('SET collation_server=utf8_general_ci');mysql_query('SET collation_connection=utf8_general_ci');mysql_query('SET collation_database=utf8_general_ci');mysql_query('SET character_set_server = utf8');mysql_query('SET character_set_database = utf8');mysql_query('SET character_set_results = utf8');mysql_query('SET character_set_client = utf8');mysql_query('SET character_set_connection=utf8');mysql_query('SET names utf8;');mysql_query('SET character_set utf8;');\[/code\]after php-mysql connection.What should i do to display the fonts automatically in the browser?BTW, if i change the browser's font, i can read the valid text.Thanks.

Back