Indenting text without using <blockquote> tag???

liunx

Does anyone know how to do indentation on text in HTML. I'm using HTML-Kit to build my website but I'm trying use the <blockquote> tag to use as indenting but it's not working. I'm curious if anyone might have another suggestion. Thanks all for helping!<!--content-->You can use something like...<br />
<br />
<p style="margin-left:4em;width:65%;"><br />
Vero feugiat hendrerit ad facilisi eum nulla dolore aliquip augue vel aliquam ad wisi aliquam dolore adipiscing enim facilisi et illum ea in. Feugiat exerci dolore vel autem et dignissim <br />
praesent dolor augue aliquip eu nisl vel luptatum eros dolor vel dolor. Duis dolore delenit enim te consequat eum eu consequat vero vero in qui ad.</p><br />
<br />
<br />
You'll have to play around with the margin and the width to get it to look the way you want.<!--content-->use text-indent:5px; somewhere<br />
or                <!--content-->InceWarrior - <br />
<br />
Your first solution was good, your second was bad.<br />
<br />
And DS9215 -<br />
<br />
Whether you use Paul Jr. or IncaWarrior's suggestion will depend on what you need to do. In all likelyhood, it will not matter which is used.<!--content-->the second one wasn't really serious, but if you're just doing it once on your website dedicated to your dog then it would work<!--content-->The first suggestion worked thank you all very much for your assistance.<!--content-->Assuming, when you said "The first suggestion", you meant mine, then you're welcome. If not, then...<!--content-->Yes, Paul you are correct.......thank you for your suggestion.<!--content-->

Back