Incompatible Kernel method signature

I'm encoutering a problem, but really don't understand why!I get this error when launching Symfony ( via front controller or CLI )\[code\]PHP Fatal error: Declaration of ECommerceKernel::registerContainerConfiguration() must be compatible with that of Symfony\Framework\Kernel::registerContainerConfiguration()\[/code\]The problem is the override of the registerContainerConfiguration method.It's signature is defined in Symfony\Framework\Kernel:\[code\]abstract public function registerContainerConfiguration(LoaderInterface $loader);\[/code\]my overwritten method looks like this:\[code\]// in ECommerceKernelpublic function registerContainerConfiguration(LoaderInterface $loader){ $return = $loader->load(__DIR__.'/config/config_'.$this->getEnvironment().'.yml'); $em = $this->getContainer()->getDoctrine_Orm_EntityManagerService(); $dm = $this->getContainer()->getDoctrine_Odm_Mongodb_DocumentManagerService(); $eventManager = $em->getEventManager(); $eventManager->addEventListener( array(\Doctrine\ORM\Events::postLoad), new ECommerceEventSubscriber($dm) ); return $return;}\[/code\]My question: Whats the f**k is happening here ? I really can't undertand the error cause method signatures are exactly the same.this happened after a srv/vendor/symfony upgrade to the latest github's symfony/symfony.

Back