incompatible devices, how to make compatible?

SniperWolf23

I am new to Android Development. I am currently working on a new app using Eclipse with the Apache Cordova extension. I successfully created and launched my app to Google Play. One BIG problem, my app is only compatible with certain devices. I made this app with "tablets" in mind, unfortunately none of them are compatible. In my android manifest, I have this:supports-screens \[code\]android:largeScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:smallScreens="true" android:resizeable="true" android:anyDensity="true"\[/code\]But still no luck. I have tired endless Google searching and have come up empty handed with a solution. Any suggestions?I also come across this: \[code\]// Wait for Cordova to load//document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);// Cordova is ready//function onDeviceReady() { var element = document.getElementById('deviceProperties'); element.innerHTML = 'Device Name: ' + device.name + '<br />' + 'Device Cordova: ' + device.cordova + '<br />' + 'Device Platform: ' + device.platform + '<br />' + 'Device UUID: ' + device.uuid + '<br />' + 'Device Version: ' + device.version + '<br />';}</script>\[/code\]with information such as: device.name returns the name of the device's model or product. This value is set by the device manufacturer and may be different across versions of the same product, and, Get the device's model name.var string = device.name;But I am unsure of where to put these. Any suggestions?I hope I have provided enough information for whoever is reading this to possibly provide a solution. Thank you!

Back