include stuff from other html pages?

liunx

i was working on a particular project where i was to have say approx 18 separate tables with different contents to appear when the user clicks on a particular text. this was using styles with visibility as hidden or setting top position as negative value.<br />
<br />
<br />
the prob here is that it requires all the 18 tables to be loaded in the same html page..which can get huge in size.:( it becomes really annoying to d/l such a large file and a user may just click and view just one table.<br />
<br />
so is there anyway to load a table,a div, any object from another html page or something?:confused: this would be similar to loading separate files in flash when requested to make the file size smaller. any suggestions? thanx<br />
<br />
u cld chk out the image and c wat i mean.. maybe then u mite understand the idea.. also, it has to be tables.. not images.<!--content-->you could create separate html pages with each table and use an IFRAME to load depending upon users request???<br />
<br />
Or you can create those tables in javascript and put them in an array and load each using array index depending upon users selection..<!--content-->

Back