In XML view, rows are misaligned

gaurang_chintu

I am trying to work with a \[code\]Layout\[/code\] using the xml view instead of graphical layout, but I often see that when I place the cursor at a specific row, it's the row before (now showing ducplicate of that row). This is making it very difficult for me to work with xml as I can't directly see where I'm editing before I place the cursor at the right row.The problem goes away when I restart Eclipse but this is not really an option for me as I work with big projects on a non-SSD harddrive (takes forever to start).Any help is really appreciated!
3slla.png
When I show line numbers I can see that the editor displays code beneath the numbered lines, as if it's using some sort of cached image of the code or something. As shown in the image, \[code\]</RelativeLayout>\[/code\] is beneath row 38, which shouldn't be possible, and it's not clickable. Though when I click on row 38, \[code\]</RelativeLayout>\[/code\] will be shown there as well. The whole view is like this. Row 10 is actually 9 and so on.

Back