Impulsive domain purchase. Is it worth it?

CrazyPrince

Hi warriors, I was actually looking for a good brandable domain name and accidentally came across a 5 letter domain and registered it. It was an impulsive purchase This is the domain : www.hiaho.com Almost all domains in that category(Eg: biabo,ciaco,diado,....fiafo,.....ziazo)were already registered. Do you think it was a good decision? A good decision if you can monetize the site. A bad decision if you cannot monetize the site. I picked up a 7-letter domain name last week. I have already started using it for its intended purpose, and I will monetize it eventually. I picked up a 6-letter domain last year, and I have already made enough money from it to consider it a good investment. Well...it doesn't look very impressive...depends on what your business is! _________________Donate eyes....Tej Kohli Actually I purchased it for selling. My brand name in my mind is totally different. So my only intention is to sell it to someone for a decent price. For selling ... probably not such a hot idea. It means nothing, has no searches and no commercial value, unless you just happen to offer it to someone who wants that as a brand ... and that is a long shot.