Implementing ResultSet interface from a generic SOAP request

kartikk

I need to create with an object implementing the Java ResultSet interface getting the data from a generic SOAP request(i need to work on an higher level with both these SOAP result sets and with JDBC result sets).As i wrote in the title, the SOAP request can be generic: it depends on the parameters passed and can consume different web services, so I know only at runtime the wsdl and the structure the SOAP service is going to deliver me.I've been trying to figure out in the last few days how to do this, I've come out with few ideas:1- converting the SOAP body into an xml WebRowSet document, that can be unmarshalled to a WebRowSetImpl class, that implements a WebRowSet interface (interface extending ResultSet).In this case, I'd have to make customs XSLT on the fly, starting from the WSDL and SOAP response documents.2- Create Java objects from SOAP response, and then trying to map and fill a generic stub JDBC result set with the data within the java objects3- Storing all the data from SOAP response into a (normalized or not normalized) database, and then read from the database with any JDBC driver. Which do you think is best overall the way to go?And which the simplest way to go?

Back