Implementing a Static Menu

opa5opa

what I am trying to do is to show a menu bar at any time no matter what layout or Activity is being displayed. What I'm basically doing is create an activity (lets call it MenuActivity), that creates the buttons, and make the other activities extend from MenuActivity. The problem is, I cant find a way to make the buttons get displayed on the other activities. Here is the xml of the buttos if this helps:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><AbsoluteLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="match_parent" android:id="@+id/relativeLayout" > <Button android:id="@+id/ABC" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_x="14dp" android:layout_y="373dp" android:text="@string/abc" /> <Button android:id="@+id/favoritos" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_x="62dp" android:layout_y="374dp" android:text="@string/favoritos" /> <Button android:id="@+id/Cupones" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_x="243dp" android:layout_y="372dp" android:text="@string/cupones" /> <Button android:id="@+id/destacados" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_x="145dp" android:layout_y="375dp" android:text="@string/destacados" /></AbsoluteLayout>\[/code\]Thanks in advance!

Back