Implement an Air API by sending a SOAP request

mdubbs

I have a php web site. Here I need to implement air ticket searching and booking functionality. In order to do this, I have used a paid API from ARZOO web site... I got all the documentation from ARZOO. I have read the entire doc. The Doc Says \[code\]"Accessing this service requires standard SOAP client. SOAP client should authenticateitself through user name and password. Client should get their IPs registered withArzoo and get a user account created. The Arzoo web service provides a servicepoint URL. Web service clients should post SOAP request message as an attachmentfor the desired response. The XML structure of different web services is discussed inthe respective documents." You can connect to Arzoo XML services with the following test service point URLs:-FlightAvailability:http://<url>/DOMFlightAvailability?wsdl\[/code\]I think need to send the request via soap is it? But in the air availability contains\[code\]Example Request Xml<Request><Origin>BOM</Origin>..........................</Request>\[/code\]I have used the following code \[code\]$post_string.="<Request>";$post_string.="<Origin>$from</Origin><Destination>$to</Destination>";..............$post_string.="</Request>";$path = ":http://<url>/DOMFlightAvailability?wsdl"; $ch = curl_init($path); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_string); //Send the data to the filecurl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers); $val = curl_exec($ch); $headers = curl_getinfo($ch); $errr=curl_error($ch);\[/code\]But it's not giving any result.The documents says \[code\]RESPONSE XML:-The response will be in <arzoo_response> </arzoo_response>. This contains the Requestalso.\[/code\]I don't know SOAP. I am totally disappointed. Please Help me.I think I will get an xml response after posting the request. But how I will post my data?Please replyMany thanks, if anyone help me, its great appreciable

Back