Image Resizer: THE ONE VBTEAM USES!!!

mmmxiv

Found this after some long searching on vBorg. I've noticed a considerable amount of people wanting this mod. so here it is!

The Image Resizer
Image Resizer - vBulletin.org Forum

===========================================================
What is this?
This resizes images in post that are bigger than the set dimensions in your AdminCP options. It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image isn't resized) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize. Filesize is only supported on Internet Explorer, other browsers don't reveal this information through javascript.

Configuration
Please read the included readme.html

DEMO: Tech Support Team - View Single Post - The modified car thread

A big thanks to Spleasure, who actually created this product. He has given me the rights to the code, so I will be keeping it going for future versions, fixing any bugs, and adding new features.

Thanks, and Enjoy.

Please report bugs, or feature requests into this thread.

Thank you.
========================================================
NB: THE VBULLETIN.ORG THREAD SAYS THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION, BUT THAT IS WITH LIGHTBOX

Don't forget to click Thanks :)

h@ck3r

mmmxiv said:
========================================================
NB: THE VBULLETIN.ORG THREAD SAYS THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION, BUT THAT IS WITH LIGHTBOX

Does the litebox version still allow the images to be clickable to external links? If so we need this :D

mmmxiv

I think the lightbox one actually redirects them to the photobucket/imageshack page, rather than keep you on the forum page.

h@ck3r

mmmxiv said:
I think the lightbox one actually redirects them to the photobucket/imageshack page, rather than keep you on the forum page.

Great!

Anyone have the latest version?