image path issue with flash xml in a .net environment

yehh

I am trying to solve a problem with an xml flash file that works fine on my server, but when published with different image paths in the xml, it fails.my xml that works: http://www.signaldesignworks.com/development/KPMG_GTLRintro/assets/xml/data.xmlthe 2nd xml that does not work:www.kpmg.com/Global/en/JoinUs/WhatCanIDo/ServiceAreas/Tax/international-tax-service-lines/PublishingImages/gtps-leadership-flash/flashv2/assets/xml/data.xmlHowever the swf file works fine when launched alone using 2nd xml: www.kpmg.com/Global/en/JoinUs/WhatCanIDo/ServiceAreas/Tax/international-tax-service-lines/PublishingImages/gtps-leadership-flash/flashv2/intro.swfwhich seems to indicate that the swf is accessing the 2nd xml and image paths properly. The 2nd xml uses valid absolute image paths, but when i replace my xml with the 2nd xml, the page will not load, even though the swf loads with it on its own as per the link above. Do you have any idea why this would happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back