Image edit please.

micky13

Can someone edit this image?

Make the main text say "Warez Kingdom" and the slogan "All Your Warez is Here...", but change the font to make it a little like cursive or something? Rather then just straight text. Thanks!

GgAcE

Where is the PSD? This theme comes with a PSD or a blank header. I remember making the edits in the past.

Note: it's tough to make edits to that picture UNLESS you do what drifter did & make larger text. In my opinion thoough, this is unprofessional looking.

If you upload the appropriate PSD or blank header files I can promise you better results.

Drifter

GgAcE said:
Where is the PSD? This theme comes with a PSD or a blank header. I remember making the edits in the past.

Note: it's tough to make edits to that picture UNLESS you do what drifter did & make larger text. In my opinion thoough, this is unprofessional looking.

If you upload the appropriate PSD or blank header files I can promise you better results.

Sorry as i'm still learning just tried to be helpful. Next time I will be sure to check the correct format that is illustrated in the thread.

balloobille

micky13 said:
Can someone edit this image?

Make the main text say "Warez Kingdom" and the slogan "All Your Warez is Here...", but change the font to make it a little like cursive or something? Rather then just straight text. Thanks!

I have a logo made for your

Grtrat1

balloobille said:
I have a logo made for your

Can you tell me how you edited that... I have the same skin, but cant figure out how to edit it.. I have most of the psd's I guess not the correct one...

sydo

Make the main text say "VHCS GROUP" and the slogan "All Your Warez is Here...", but change the font to make it a little like cursive or something? Rather then just straight text. Thanks!

iiyama

I mean this one. With out txt and cyborg stuff :D.
The thumbnail is not good voor uload to my site. Thnx already