iframe transparency in netscape

windows

ive noticed that when trying to create a page with iframes that netscape does not show the iframe transparency instead the iframe comes up with a blue background<br />
<br />
is it possible to create iframe vieable from netscape that show the transparency?<!--content-->Originally posted by muttox <br />
ive noticed that when trying to create a page with iframes that netscape does not show the iframe transparency instead the iframe comes up with a blue background<br />
<br />
is it possible to create iframe vieable from netscape that show the transparency? <br />
you can use<br />
-moz-opacity: 0.75; in CSS<br />
(where ".75" refers to 75%).<!--content-->Just out of interest, since which version of netscape have iframes been supported? I'm pretty sure they never used to be.<!--content-->Originally posted by Goldilocks <br />
Just out of interest, since which version of netscape have iframes been supported? I'm pretty sure they never used to be. since 6.0 at least.<!--content-->yeah i just saw somewhere that it was 6<!--content-->What is the code for IE<!--content-->

Back