iFrame Help

liunx

I might be making a big mistake here but ok here it goes...<br />
<br />
I'm redoing my website and wanted to go a little more advanced. Im ot the best at html, so Im using Dreamweaver for a little help. I have my basic layout and want to use an iframe in the center of the page to display everything. Links are on the right and a banner on top. I got the iFrame in there(so I think) and i need to know how do get it to display my pages. So if you would like here is what I have for the coding for the main page with the iframe in the center. What do i do now? Thank you much!<!--content-->P.S. It might help to view it with Dreamweaver because it wil show you were all the tables are. Thanks again!<!--content-->In the link use: target="myframe"<br />
<br />
There was no iframe,but now it is in the page, and<br />
one link Wallpaper with the target.<!--content-->Thank you so much! I can do it once i see it, I just haven't seen it done by anyone i know. Thank you again so much!<!--content-->Your welcome.<br />
<br />
:rocker:<!--content-->hey bluedevil, what peter done for you works, BUT im guessing if have a need for an IFRAME you may want to turn scrolling on. Cause other wise it will cut off you page at the end of the fixed amount. As well not sure about you but i like like it better when it has no border. Anyway here is what peter done for you but with my changes :)<!--content-->

Back