iframe height resize & loading position

liunx

hell-o. need some help. i got this ite which uses 2 iframes (no scrolling), <br />
1.is there anyway to let have the larger("716view") iframe resize it's height automatically to fit whichever html page loaded into it, making the height of the iframe just enough to display the whole page? <br />
2.when the whole main page is scrolled down, and a link is clicked in the viewing iframe, the new page loads, but the main page remains in it's previous position (does not return to top) thus sometimes if the loaded page is too short, it can't be seen till you scroll up. i was told to put anchors at the top of the page to be loaded into the iframe, but it only returns the main page to the top of the iframe, and not the absolute top. anyone knows any way to correct this? (got the code up at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yongsi.com/jan">www.yongsi.com/jan</a><!-- w -->) click on discography>scroll down to the first picture which loads(round n round) and you can see what i mean.<br />
thanks so much!<!--content-->1, no you can only go the size of the users resolution.<br />
<br />
2, not sure I understand. what ever link you click on you have to be up top anyway. if the page is long then you scroll down. I don't understand.<!--content-->2.i meant if you were to scroll down and click on a link in the viewing iframe page (not the side menu!), the new page loads into the same iframe, but the whole main page (including the side picture and menu) is not returned to the original position...<!--content-->

Back