Iframe count as click ?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody, I have a simple question....<br />
someone knows if Iframe to another page counts like a click ?<br />
I want to know becuase someone is using it to gain hits back from my website (Smart) but I don't know if it's that....<br />
<br />
Thanks.......<!--content-->not sure I follow.<!--content-->If I am for example, do a iframe target to your website...<br />
now my question is : if it counts as a click in your script as a visitor ? <br />
<br />
I am asking this because I am getting TONS of hits from a website and it consider to be my "TOP REFFERER" in the list of the traders......<br />
<br />
I hope my question is now more clearer......<br />
Thanks<!--content-->so what you are saying is that if you pull my site up on your site in an iframe if it counts as a click. well yes it would because you would still have to click on something to get there. even if it is pulled from another IP or DOMAIN.<!--content-->So if he makes a 1 X 1 sized Iframe in his website the scr is my Url, so my website counts a hit from his site or not ?<br />
Anyway, if you say the surfer must click something to be count on my website, so he can make a link or something to open a NEW URL in the Iframe, so this way anyway it will count on my website as a hit from his site....<br />
Right ?<br />
<br />
Thanks again for the answers.....<br />
<br />
Waiting for a reply.....<!--content-->yes you are correct. if they load your site from there site, no matter which way they do it, it will count as a hit. reason being is because a different domain called your site.<!--content-->It's funny<br />
Becuase people can open 10 Iframes from different sources and to be considered as the top refferer website......<br />
do u think This is the way some of the websites (that always on the top) they use ?<!--content-->not sure, it might be. could also be considered spamming.<!--content-->So how do they do that ?<br />
<br />
There is a website (adult content) that I don't want to say in this forum his name, that were always in the top refferers list in the first place.<br />
<br />
And when you go to his website, you can't find your link.<br />
<br />
I can get crazy , how they make it ?<br />
<br />
Have any idea ?<!--content-->thank you for not posting it, if you want, PM me the site and your site and I will see how they did it.<!--content-->

Back