If you get reported, then kicked off?

CupCakes

I have a person on my contacts, that I think got suspended from Y!A I can't access there profile anymore, but they are still my contact. I don't know why they would ever get kicked off, because they are BEYOND nice, but if they did get kicked off, how can I e-mail or talk to them? Can they be un-suspended or do they have to make a new account? I want to stay in touch but I'm not sure it's possible sense you can't make member searches.... What should I do??<br />

sugargem

You can try e-mailing them, see if they respond. If not, check their e-mail and see if they have a myspace you can contact them on! Good luck!

TheBraziliant

well my sweet CupCake as someone who has been suspended numerous times I can tell you that even if my gramma had one of these accounts, the sweet old woman, even SHE would get suspended truth is Yahoo will suspend you if you have say 15-20, sometimes you can get away with more, violations then your account is suspended, BUT here is why it's at flaw, if some angry troll decides to raid your questions and report them, then that could give you enough violations to get suspended as well, being nice doesnt matter. to try and find them maybe you can check around their favourite section to see if you see them around there, they will usually find you dont worry