If you don't ask you dont get.....

Hoxxy

I was waiting till I got the highest everything till I was gonna ask this Q and have now succeeded in this so the time has come to ask for a promotion...

Why should we promote you?
Being promoted is something that is earned around here I realise this and thats how I got to be a moderater in the first place, but now I personnally feel I have earned the step up to the Super mod or even admin position if i'm really honest.

As you are all probably aware and hopefully agree I am a very active and dedicated staff member here on VBTEAM and help anyone and everyone and am willing to give them anything they need apart from rip requests/tutorials (as this is one of my niches) or something I have on my own forum which is original, but even then I'm willing to release it once I have had it a while.

Why should we promote you before anyone else?
There is no correct answer to this question. All staff are dedicated to what they do, its just I have grown an extra set of balls today and have taken the leap to ask for one.

The facts:
My post count currently stands at 1,750 which makes me the current highest poster with over 300 more than the second place holder, my posting ratio is 7.31 posts per day and as mentioned before I have the highest reputation with 1,925 Thanks in 522 Posts, so roughly 4 thanks per post on average.

Final words:
Me asking for this promotion is not me being power hungry/egotistical or vain, its just I feel I have earned it and feel it would be a nice way of showing apprietiation for all the hard work and time I have put into vBTEAM since I joined back in Nov 07.
I do not intend to go anywhere anytime soon (even if promoton is not achieved) nor will I start slacking or suddenly retire, I treat vBTEAM it like it was my own forum (heck I even spend more time here than on my own) and will always strive to do my best.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

Hoxxy

Off topic:
If anyone has a vBTEAM NFO I will start releasing my rips under the vBTEAM name.

KrazyFire

i have a very old one i will send of a vbteam nfo :p

Edited Found:
Code:
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                              
                               ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱                                              
                               ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱                                              
            ±±±±±±±±  ±±±±±±±± ±ŰŰŰ۱±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ŰŰ۱                                              
            ±ŰŰŰŰŰ۱  ±ŰŰŰŰŰ۱ ±ŰŰŰ۱              ±ŰŰ۱                                              
            ±ŰŰŰŰŰ۱  ±ŰŰŰŰŰ۱ ±ŰŰŰ۱              ±ŰŰ۱                                              
            ±±ŰŰŰ۱±  ±±ŰŰŰ۱± ±ŰŰŰ۱±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ŰŰ۱                                              
             ±ŰŰŰ۱    ±ŰŰŰ۱  ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱±±±                                           
             ±ŰŰŰ۱±±±±±ŰŰŰ۱  ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
             ±±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱±  ±ŰŰŰ۱±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
              ±±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱±   ±ŰŰŰ۱               ±ŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
               ±±±ŰŰŰŰŰ۱±±    ±ŰŰŰ۱               ±ŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
                 ±±±±±±±±      ±ŰŰŰ۱               ±ŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
                               ±ŰŰŰ۱±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
      vBulletin                ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
      Underground              ±ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۱                                           
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                           
                °°°                                                                                   
°°°°  °°° °°°   °Ű°°°°°° °°°°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°°°° °°°°°° °°°°°°°                      
°ŰŰ°  °Ű° °Ű°   °Ű°°ŰŰŰ°°°ŰŰŰŰŰŰ° °ŰŰŰ°° °°ŰŰŰŰ°°°ŰŰŰ°° °°ŰŰ°°ŰŰ° °Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°ŰŰŰ°°                     
°°Ű°  °Ű° °ŰŰ°  °Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°°°°° °Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű° °Ű°°ŰŰ°°Ű°Ű°°Ű°                     
 °Ű°  °Ű° °Ű°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°Ű°°°°   °Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°°°°°°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű° °Ű°°ŰŰ°°Ű°Ű°°Ű°                     
 °Ű°  °Ű° °Ű°°ŰŰ°Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°ŰŰŰŰ°   °Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°ŰŰŰ°°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű° °Ű°°Ű°Ű°Ű°Ű°°Ű°                     
 °Ű°°°°Ű°°°Ű° °°ŰŰ°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°°°   °Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°Ű° °Ű°°Ű°°ŰŰ°Ű°°Ű°                     
 °ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°°Ű°  °°Ű°°ŰŰŰ°°°Ű°°°°°°°°ŰŰŰ°° °Ű°°°Ű°°°ŰŰŰ°° °Ű°°Ű°°Ű°°°Ű°°Ű°°ŰŰ°Ű°°Ű°                     
 °°°°°°°°°°Ű°   °°°°°°°° °ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°°ŰŰ°°  °°ŰŰŰ°° °ŰŰ°°  °°ŰŰ°°°ŰŰŰŰŰŰ°Ű°°°Ű°ŰŰŰ°°                     
         °ŰŰ°            °°°°°°°°°°Ű°Ű°°° °°°°°  °Ű°Ű°°° °°°° °°°°°°°°Ű° °°°°°°°                      
         °°°°                     °Ű°°ŰŰ°        °Ű°°ŰŰ°           °ŰŰŰ°                              
                                  °°°°°°°        °°°°°°°           °°°°°                              

[ScRiPt iNfO]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????»                     
  Script name    : vBulletin 3.6.5 + security update                            ş                     
  Supplied by    : vBTEAM                                                       ş                     
  Nullified by   : vBTEAM                                                       ş                     
  Tested by      : vBTEAM                                                       ş                     
  Protection     : Removed.                                                     ş
  Homepage       : http://www.vbulletin.com/                                    ş
  Release date   : 09/04/2007                                                   ş
  Release type   : PHP/MySQL                                                    ş
  Price          : $160                                                         ş
  vBTEAM website : http://vbteam.info                                           ş
                                                                                ş
[DeScRiPtIoN]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
vBulletin is a powerful, scalable and fully customizable forums                 ş
package for your web site.  It has been written using the Web's                 ş
quickest-growing  scripting language;  PHP, and is complimented                 ş
with a highly efficient and ultra fast back-end database engine                 ş
built using MySQL.                                                              ş
                                                                                ş
[/End DeScRiPtIoN]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
[iNfO aBouT rElEaSe]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
This release contains the security update. If you want to upgrade, just         ş
overwrite all the files on the server and you are done. Enjoy.                  ş
                                                                                ş
                                                                                ş                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                ş
                                                                                ş
[/End iNfO aBouT rElEaSe]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
[iNfO aBouT gRoUp]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
 We are looking for people who would moderate our forums as well as help        ş                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
 other people. If you think you can write/record tutorials, help members,       ş
 supply skins/hacks or null, feel free to contact us.                           ş
                                                                                ş
      #>> If you like vBulletin, buy a licence as we did <<#                    ş
                                                                                ş
                                                                                ş
[/End iNfO aBouT gRoUp]?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
[gReEtZ]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
Our greetz fliez to:                                                            ş
                                                                                ş
+ Our members - nothing would be possible without you!                          ş
+ Real nullers                                                                  ş
                                                                                ş
[/End gReEtZ]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ą
                                                                                ş
[/End ScRiPt iNfO]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Ľ