IE images not appearing

windows

Hi!<br />
<br />
I've done the main build test for a site I am doing (designing it on a mac) and brought it to work today to test on a PC to check thorough compatability. On loading in NEtscape found everything fine. On loading in IE noticed that one image had the missing image icon in it's place. On selecting show image in the RMB it appeared.<br />
<br />
Question is. Is there a way to force images to show, to prevent this from happening, or is there something I'm over looking that causes this?<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->The images show up automatically when the page loads and you dont have to do anything to make it load.<br />
<br />
Does this happen every time you load the page?<!--content-->no only when I did it from file on a local machine. But I tried doing it several times and it did it sometimes and others not.<!--content-->Originally posted by aardvark_html <br />
no only when I did it from file on a local machine. But I tried doing it several times and it did it sometimes and others not. <br />
<br />
Ok,Sometimes this happens in IE but when you refresh it would be fine.I dont know why it is casued,maybe it has something to do with IE.<!--content-->i had a similiar problem once before it turned out it was timing out?? No idea why??<!--content-->

Back