Ibproarcade Games

Feckie

Feckie's Arcade Games Downloads

All games are available in Packs or Loose

(You are now required to register to gain access)

(This is just to stop a few idiots)

Code:
[color=Blue][align=center]http://www.feckie.eu[/CENTER][/color]
Code:
[COLOR="blue"][CENTER]All Games From...
http://www.ibpdownloads.com[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Code:
http://teamwolfpack.org[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Code:
http://www.gamemetro.net[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Code:
[color=blue][CENTER]Search For A Game - Game Count [COLOR="Red"][b]7856[/b][/color] Games[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Code:
Please Make sure you check your junk folder for activasion email

[/align]​

zdig1

hope you site still on line because i have more than 600 iparcade game donwload via torrent & emule
in next holiday i will try to upload some of them on your site
great work

Alexik

are these compatible with ver 2.6.x of ibproarcade ?

LE: your site is kinda slow :) could you possibly upload them to rapidshare ? please...

Feckie

Alexik said:
are these compatible with ver 2.6.x of ibproarcade ?

LE: your site is kinda slow :) could you possibly upload them to rapidshare ? please...

1: Yes.

2: Nothing wrong With Site Speed, Bar Heavy Traffic.

3: Like I'm Going To Uplaod over 3 gigs to rapidshare. tshhhh

Alexik

Feckie said:
1: Yes.

2: Nothing wrong With Site Speed, Bar Heavy Traffic.

3: Like I'm Going To Uplaod over 3 gigs to rapidshare. tshhhh

so...if they're compatible, why do i get a "tar archive corrupt" error ? and i downloaded al those game packs, you do have a limit to each connection...i managed to download 8 packs at a time with 50 kb/s each, so it is not because of the traffic...

anyway, that isn't the problem...

how do i really get them to work with 2.6.x ?

Feckie

Alexik said:
so...if they're compatible, why do i get a "tar archive corrupt" error ? and i downloaded al those game packs, you do have a limit to each connection...i managed to download 8 packs at a time with 50 kb/s each, so it is not because of the traffic...

anyway, that isn't the problem...

how do i really get them to work with 2.6.x ?

Do you get that error when you try to install them.
If so try unraring them first then you will see all the tar files in side.......
( you can do this from cpanel ) Doh!
I have set no limit the hosting dept as..

So why don't you download them all and upload them to rapidshare.com, and use your bandwidth.

Some people are never happy , you get something for free and still Bitch........

Alexik

dude, calm the f down...

and i did unrar them, i'm not a n00b, nor a lamer...

the error i get is when i install them, tar files placed in the /tar folder of the arcade, then when i click install...i get that stupid error...

i read some other place there is a fix for this, something to edit in that .php file inside the game, but i can't remember what and i can't remember where i have read that...

Feckie

Alexik said:
dude, calm the f down...

and i did unrar them, i'm not a n00b, nor a lamer...

the error i get is when i install them, tar files placed in the /tar folder of the arcade, then when i click install...i get that stupid error...

i read some other place there is a fix for this, something to edit in that .php file inside the game, but i can't remember what and i can't remember where i have read that...

All the tar files loaded into my arcade, I had no problems

there is a natural error massage in vb version of arcade....

Coolman

Feckie said:
Some people are never happy , you get something for free and still Bitch........

Thats what I got last time, you are right even is free offer but nobody appreciate your work no matter how hard you did. I used to put games for people but some guys PM me and keep complaining, they want an easy download, bulk bunch game all over a thousand game at the same time...so the result end up no more game, the less you do the less you got frustration...