I want to show the Reginonal language(Gurumukhi font) in my Android app

I want the output as shown in below image
KzOXD.png
This is a Sikh holy book which uses the Regional font(Gurumukhi) and i want to make an xml file of this text to use the xml parsing to show in my application. But the Problem is when i paste this font in my xml file it converts into the some alphabets and symbols like below \[code\]jpujI swihb<> siq nwmu krqw purKu inrBau inrvYruAkwl mUriq AjUnI sYBM gur pRswid ]] jpu ]Awid scu jugwid scu ]hY BI scu nwnk hosI BI scu ]1]socY soic n hoveI jy socI lK vwr ]cupY cup n hoveI jy lwie rhw ilv qwr ]BuiKAw BuK n auqrI jy bMnw purIAw Bwr ]shs isAwxpw lK hoih q iek n clY nwil ]ikv sicAwrw hoeIAY ikv kUVY qutY pwil ]hukim rjweI clxw nwnk iliKAw nwil ]1]hukmI hovin Awkwr hukmu n kihAw jweI ]hukmI hovin\[/code\]I have placed a Gurumukhi font file in the asset folder and use the below code which works fine \[code\]Typeface tf = Typeface.createFromAsset(getAssets(), "fonts/bulara_5.ttf"); textView = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.textView1); textView.setTypeface(tf); textView.setMovementMethod(new ScrollingMovementMethod()); textView.setText(" <>siq nwmu krqw purKu inrBau inrvYru")\[/code\]In that way the text in that text view converts into the Gurumukhi but \[code\]How can i create my Xml file for this type of text in it\[/code\]. Or \[code\]Give me some Good Suggestion that which way is better to work on this type of app and handle the text\[/code\]. I have to show 4-5 Holy books in one app and each have 20-25 pages. Any help is appreciated.

Back