i want to move on...

windows

hey there!<br />
<br />
i am experienced in HTML, basic CSS, and little PHP. i am currentley using tables in my web sites. this is not by choice, but by the fact that i do not know enough about CSS to create beautiful sites like the csszengarden. <br />
<br />
i would love to move onto css as i understand all the argument for and against it! until i can create decent layouts with css then i am not shifting from tables.<br />
<br />
design is important to me as well as accessibility.<br />
<br />
does anybody know any GOOD tutorials for CSS? i often get bored reading through W3C so anybody got any alternitives?<br />
<br />
<br />
thanks<!--content-->www.w3schools.org <br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluerobot.com">www.bluerobot.com</a><!-- w --> <br />
for starters<!--content-->does anybody know a CSS code for making a div semi trnasparent. working say with with percentages. <br />
<br />
is there a code that will work accross most browsers (preferably all)<!--content-->Originally posted by giggledesign <br />
does anybody know a CSS code for making a div semi trnasparent. working say with with percentages. <br />
<br />
is there a code that will work accross most browsers (preferably all) See attachment.<!--content-->thank you very much!<br />
<br />
thats helped greatly!<!--content-->You're very welcome. :D<!--content-->I got a question regarding that code.<br />
Why use: <br />
<br />
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(opacity=50);<br />
<br />
And not<br />
<br />
filter:alpha(opacity=50);<!--content-->Originally posted by Paul Jr <br />
And not<br />
<br />
filter:alpha(opacity=50);<br />
<br />
<br />
i have used that code before and found it doesn't work with Mozilla. I found that it only worked well in Internet Explorer.<br />
<br />
but thanks anyway<!--content-->yea alpha filter is one of those ie only things :(<!--content-->Ooo, that explains it.<br />
<br />
I've seen a lot of people using things like "filter: progidXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(opacity=50);" and I was wondering if there was a list?<!--content-->

Back