I need to remove double quotes from JSON for use in NSDictionary

wwwdantewww

I have a JSON return that I'm trying to save into a NSDictionary, However, Since there are spaces in the data being returned, the Dictionary won't save this array because of the quote being included. Is there a way to parse the SBJSON to remove the double quotes prior to saving to the rowsArray?\[code\] rowsArray: { Rows = ( { Children = ( { Title = Chevy; }, { Title = "Red Color"; }, { Title = "Pre - 1965"; }, { Title = "White Walls"; }, ); Title = Chevy; },\[/code\]Here is the code //JSON NSURL REQUEST for rowsArray \[code\] NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:@"http://www.**.php"]; NSString *jsonreturn = [[NSString alloc] initWithContentsOfURL:url ] SBJSON *json = [[SBJSON alloc] init]; NSError *error = nil; rowsArray= [json objectWithString:jsonreturn error:&error];NSLog(@"rowsArray: %@",rowsArray);//SAVING rowsArray as "FollowingArray.plist" NSArray *paths = NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSDocumentDirectory, NSUserDomainMask, YES); NSString *documentsDirectory = [paths objectAtIndex:0]; NSString *path2 = [documentsDirectory stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"FollowingArray.plist"]; [rowsArray writeToFile:path2 atomically:NO]; [jsonreturn release]; [json release];\[/code\]This works Great and saves if the string where Chevy is, but if the double quotes are in there the .plist won't save Thanks,Michael

Back