i need some help please.

liunx

i posted this question in the java script forum and was informed that that was the wrong place, so i'm just going to post it in all these forums until someone helps me. <br />
<br />
i have an online photo database and i need something that makes it so that when you click on a thumbnail or link to the original image, a file Download <!--more--> box comes up instead of the picture opening. if anyone knows a way to do that, i'd appreciate your help. thanks!<!--content-->the response i got before was that i needed a java applet, not a script. and another person said that maybe i just needed a simple html tag. that's why i tried this forum too. i know html has nothing to do with server-side code. but thanks anyway!<br />
i already responded to your other response to me on the ASP board, so i'll await your response to that.<br />
thanks!<br />
courtney<!--content-->easiest way would be to link the image to a zip file containing the image - that way when they click on the image they'll actually be Download <!--more-->ing a zip file (which will pop up a box like you want) instead of a jpeg.<!--content-->

Back