I need script to be able to add FOLDER RIGHTS

<br />new.member<br /><br /><br />Group: New Members<br />Joined: 25 Jul, 2007<br />Posts: 8<br /><br /> <br />My Contributions <br /><br /><br /><br /> ok.. I am on a network, and I have a certain group that I want to add into a particular folders security rights.<br /><br />I have looked at DOS command subinacl , but am not interpreting it correctly for use, or maybe Im in the wrong direction.<br /><br /><br />EXAMPLE:<br /><br />so lets say we have a folder made on the local c:\ we will call this folder c:\books<br /><br />now I want to add ww-killers\Guards to have full permission to everything in the c:\books <br />folder. Basically Full modify rights all through command line.<br /><br />I'm hoping for a simple solution, but i dont mind working the neurons heh.. <br />If anyone can post something usefull in c++, vb script, batch script I dont care, I am wanting to learn this, and I dont have internet at home and use internet at work to do as much research as I can cram. <br />Thanks !
</div>