I mentioned this before, but....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I posted it in the general forum. Does anyone know how to make a site viewable to everyone i.e people can see it correctly no matter what resolution they use. I'm hoping I don't have to make an alternative copy of the site in another resolution, that would just take too long. Help!:confused:<!--content-->Use percentage widths. For instance, instead of having a table with 800px width, have it with 100% width.<!--content-->Originally posted by pyro <br />
Use percentage widths. For instance, instead of having a table with 800px width, have it with 100% width. <br />
<br />
Thanks:)<!--content-->.. I'd sugest staying away from tables for layout and making correct use of CSS's instead - they're much easier to use, work far more effectively than tables, don't make it nigh on impossible for people with non visual browsers to listen to, and I find them a lot quicker too.<br />
<br />
Search for any thread on CSS for layout, or just head to the CSS thread where you can swim in the infinite depth of knowledge there.<!--content-->

Back