I have still the same problem with aligning text nicely in a table cell...:(

liunx

HI, <br />
nope still didnt get it.<br />
I want to align text in a table cell so that there is a margin to the left (otherwise the text starts right at the edge of the table border and that does not look nice does it!). and maybe some text i want to even have a bigger margin (different margin to different texts). i thought css could this kinda stuff? i havent found a css thing that would do this for me. do real professionals just make .gif of texts then they definetely get them how they want?<br />
<br />
I have included an example of my question<!--content-->You need to use cellpadding so the text isnt jammed rigth up against the border.<br />
<br />
Not sure what you mean by different borders for different texts, if you could explain.<!--content-->To do it using CSS use one of the below syntax the first sets a border all arond of 10px and the second sets a different border all around<br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<title><br />
</title><br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
td {padding: 10px}<br />
</style><br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<table align="center" border="1"><br />
<tr><td>Here comes the text but it is just to near the edges some text i want to have a some 10 px away from the left corner here and some text a littlke bit aven more so. that the text is algned differently in this cell. aaagghh, havent found anything on the web, u do it with css right? and then it puts it right here at the middle of the cell!</td><br />
</tr><br />
<br />
</table><br />
<br />
</body><br />
</html><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<title><br />
</title><br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
td {padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 25px}<br />
</style><br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<table align="center" border="1"><br />
<tr><td>Here comes the text but it is just to near the edges some text i want to have a some 10 px away from the left corner here and some text a littlke bit aven more so. that the text is algned differently in this cell. aaagghh, havent found anything on the web, u do it with css right? and then it puts it right here at the middle of the cell!</td><br />
</tr><br />
<br />
</table><br />
<br />
</body><br />
</html><br />
<br />
<br />
Hope this helps<br />
Bonkom :pimp:<!--content--><html><br />
<head><br />
<title>d</title><br />