whenever i open my forum index it has the style [orange fox fluid and all]
when ever i open any sub forum or forum, the style does nt apply

15x7tb8.jpg

2s16sqw.jpg

and even the threads dont have any style
what should i do?
pls help :(

bluescorpion

Try forcing the subforum to use the style you prefer in the forum setup for your subforum, its one of the properties in the forum manager.

saram1805

I assume when you set up each forum you specified it to "Use Style X" instead of "Use Default Style" so yes, unfortunately you have to go into every forum and change it back.

Or you could just disable the style(s) you don't want in your style manager, which should force all forums to use the only style available.

bluescorpion

Only if it solves the problem but you shouldn't need to do that at all normally. Once you find out the source of the problem you will know better how to deal with it. Is your "default" in vboptions set to the orange fox?

saram1805

Have you allowed users to pick their own styles?

Have you selected a style in your user CP, which would override the options you pick in the Admin CP?

Basically, there are only 3 areas to set a style:

User CP, if you've enabled users to set their own style.
Forum Manager > Edit Forum, which allows you to set a style for each forum
vBulletin Options > Style & Language settings, which sets a default style to be used should none of the above apply.

Filez

that is because the xml has been edited. download a fresh copy of orange fox and apply the xml...then before you mod it do a back up and as you do each mod check to make sure it hasnt effected your theme.

=:Jack:=

Filez said:
that is because the xml has been edited. download a fresh copy of orange fox and apply the xml...then before you mod it do a back up and as you do each mod check to make sure it hasnt effected your theme.

thx bro
but this has effect on all theme !
all themes are like it
can u check it 4 me?

Filez

that will do it as well...there is a section on here for vbseo as I dont have it or use it....maybe bluescorpin can help with this one..