HtmlAgilityPack - Vs 2010 - c# ASP - File Not found

Pikok

First, I've already searched the web & StackOverflow for hours, and i did find a lot about troubleshooting HtmlAgilityPack and tried most of these but nothing worked.The Situation:I'm developing a C# ASP .NET WebPart in SharePoint Foundation.Everything works fine, now I want to Parse a HTML Page to get all ImagePaths and save the Images on HD/Temp.To do that I was downloading HtmlAgilityPack, current version, add reference to Project, everything looks OK, IntelliSense works fine.The Exception:But when I want to run the section where HtmlAgilityPack should be used my Browser shows me a \[quote\] FileNotFoundException - The File or Assembly could not be found.\[/quote\]What I tried:After first searches i tried to include v1.4.0 of HtmlAgilityPack cause I read that the current version in some case is not really stable. This works fine to until the point I want to use HtmlAgilityPack, the same Exception.I also tried moving the HtmlAgilityPack direct to the Solution directory, nothing changed.I tried to insert HtmlAgilityPack via \[code\]using\[/code\] and I tried direct call e.g. \[code\]HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument\[/code\].Conclusion :When I compile no error occurs, the reference is set correct.When I trace the \[code\]HtmlAgilityPack.dll\[/code\] with ProcMon the Path is shown correct, but sometimes the Result is '\[code\]File Locked with only Readers\[/code\]' but I don't know enough about ProcMon to Know what this means or if this is critical. It couldn't have something to do with File Permissions because if I check the DLL the permissions are all given.

Back