HTML Radio Button

liunx

I had two questions about HTML. <br />
1. If I put a reset Button at the Bottom of my page I want to call a html file when the Button is pressed similar to a <A HREF>. Can I do this w/ a button<br />
<br />
2. Also if I have a series of Radio buttons. For example, I have 5 questions each followed by 2 radio buttons. If the user reads question 1 they answer by selecting a Radio button either Yes or No. I want to assign a point system. For example, if a question is answered as YES then I add 1 point. If NO is selected then a point is subtracted. So I could have a grand total of 5 points if all questions were answered as YES. I just need to keep a score or a total of all "Yes's" that were selected. Is this possible w/ HTML<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->You sure can:<input type="reset" onclick="location='foo.html';return true;" />Another method would be something like this (and, even better since it will work even if the user doesn't have support for JavaScript):<form action="foo.html" method="get"><br />
<div><br />
<input type="submit" value="bar" /><br />
</div><br />
</form> That is not possible with pure HTML. You could either use JavaScript or a server-side language (PHP, Perl, etc.) for that.<!--content-->

Back